The revolutionary organic fertilizer that improves plant and soil health.
NUTRIENTS THAT STAY EXACTLY WHERE YOU NEED THEM
Soileos is a new kind of ‘smart’ fertilizer that gives your crops exactly what they need, when they need it.
Soileos is a soil or seed applied micronutrient that won’t tie-up in your soil or leach away before your plants can access it, which makes it the best choice for meeting your crop’s micronutrient needs.
Our patented technology uses the soil’s natural biological activity to release nutrients to the plants as required, instead of simply releasing them all at once as other fertilizers do.
The benefits of Soileos
Soileos offers growers the following benefits
Bigger, Better Plants
Thanks to better soil quality and improved delivery of micronutrients, Soileos can significantly increase the size and quality of your crops.
Research has shown that Soileos increases crop yields, is carbon-neutral, has a low salt index and empowers farmers to grow better crops at the same time as improving soil health and sequestering carbon.
Plants grown with the help of Soileos have increased nutrient uptake. That means producers can now provide more nutritious food with sustainable yields that taste and look better.
Soileos can increase the micronutrient density of iron, zinc, and manganese by over 50%.
Soileos’ patented technology ensures that nutrients are bound to upcycled cellulose. The soil microbiome activates the release and transport of bio-available micronutrients within Soileos. These nutrients are then ready to be absorbed by plant roots. Soileos increases soil fertility and soil carbon by increasing microbial biomass.
Works in Any Soil.
Soileos is effective in all types of soils and potting mixes. It works well in soil that is cold and wet at the time of seeding.
Unlike other fertilizers, Soileos even offers great performance in alkaline soils.
Friendly to the Environment.
Soileos has been designed to help ensure the sustainability and long-term success of modern farming practices.
Soileos is climate positive, EDTA-free, and does not leach or pollute.
Safe and Easy to Use
Soileos is a natural product and completely safe to use.
Soileos is also dust-free, odorless, has a low salt index and it’s cellulose coating protects plants from phytotoxicity, so overdosing won’t burn or otherwise harm plants.
Add the Micronutrients
Your Plants Need.
Soileos can provide your soil with the following essential metals.
- Zinc activates enzymes that are needed for protein synthesis and hormone regulation.
- It assists with the formation of chlorophyll and carbohydrates, and the conversion of starches into sugars.
- In the early stages of growth, zinc helps with the formation of roots, which increases a plant’s ability to take up water and nutrients.
- Zinc assists in making plants more resistant to cold weather.
- Manganese is necessary for the proper functioning of photosynthesis, nitrogen assimilation, and respiration.
- It assists with processes like pollen tube growth, pollen germination, and root cell elongation.
- Manganese helps plants resist root pathogens.
- Without enough Manganese, plants struggle to absorb light and grow effectively.
- In warm and dry soil less water results in less Manganese being taken up.
- Iron is crucial for the formation of chlorophyll, which allows the plant to get oxygen and develop a healthy green color.
- Iron helps to reduce nitrate and sulfate levels in plants.
- Iron is needed for several enzyme functions.
- An iron deficiency (chlorosis) results in plants with yellow leaves. Alkaline soil (or soil with too much lime) is very often deficient in iron.
Ready to give your plants the boost they need?
Find out how you can purchase Soileos today.
Looking for more details?
Visit our Technology page to see how Soileos was developed and tested.